“Supporting someone does not mean standing in front of them, or behind them, or taking their place. It means standing beside them.”
Often, philanthropists who want to support meaningful humanitarian and development actions do not know in which projects to invest. They may not have the perspective and vision to make the right decision. It is to answer these questions that Jean-François de Lavison, President and Founder of Ahimsa Partners and Ahimsa Fund, offers support to philanthropists in their decisions and in following up on their investments.
Ahimsa aims to give your commitment a new direction by:
- Helping you identify the causes, that will answer to your expectations, your aspirations in the humanitarian field,
- Taking care of the research, ensure reliability of the chosen organizations to guaranty the best use and follow-up of your donation,
- Developing a strategy to involve and motivate your family and environment, takinf into account your human aspirations and the sense you are willing to give,
- Offering innovative and personalized solutions, exploring motivating opportunities that will make a difference,
- Guaranty confidentiality, safety, and image protection,
- Offering to participate and contribute actively on the field,
- Giving the possibility to be involved in the Ahimsa Fund Events and the opportunity to benefit from Ahimsa’s International Network of World Ambassadors.